Fixed :)
Figured out it was something with the think function for sure after
finding out picked up items werent removed at MelonDeath mode(similar to
SuddenDeath if ur wondering)
Because the think related to removing the item was the same as the one
for animations.

Also caught myself doing a little wrong thinking, after I realized that
it was easy to fix it haha.
also managed to seperate explosion effects that I posted about a few
days back(that took the longest... but learned alot :D)

Well just thought I'd share, thanks to everyone that helped or tried to
help :)