In a mod I was working on we had no problems with VGUI_screens in the orange
box engine hl2mp code. I haven't tried setting up a video panel with one
before, but I don't see why there would be any difference. When I did mine I
just followed the steps valve gave us with the jalopy radar code, and if you
look there you will see it is rather easy to do.

~Ryan ( skidz )