im having some perforce troubles.... I have two computers on the same network,
and both have perforce installed. I also have them sharing a netfolder ( a hard
drive shared on the network ). I cant install perforce server on the netfolder
because it isnt actually a server. Id like to store a perforce depot on there
that both the computers can access and use.

I have attempted this by defining a depot on both of the comps. I did this with
MSDOS:
p4 depot lido
and then changed the map: field to the netfolder's path and where I had the
depot folder. This half worked, as they both could put files up there and do
things with them. however, they could not detect the other computers files, so
they could not collaborate.

anyone know how to fix this so they can collaborate on the same files?

thanks for any help : )