From: hlcoders-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlcoders-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jorge Rodriguez
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 10:10 PM
To: Discussion of Half-Life Programming
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Is it possible to change particle properties via code?

You can't see particle systems attached to yourself because then they get in
the way of the view. Valve hard-coded it so that you don't see particle
systems attached to yourself. I don't know how you're doing all that
teleporting stuff, but seems to me you can just copy their particle system
and replace their position intializer with a box one. Or, if the teleporting
stuff works for you, more power to ya.

--
Jorge "Vino" Rodriguez