From: hlcoders-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlcoders-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Neico
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 9:19 PM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Dedicated servers not connectable at all, listenservers
are not registered with the master servers

I think the issue is that Source SDK 2013 Dedicated Server is missing the
"parent" config flag ("For AppID" field on the steamworks page ;) ) where the
AppID 243750 should be set(the server already uses the Client AppID, but the
App itself doesn't know about the relationship), seeing the following message
in the dedicated server console confirms that thought:
S3: Client connected with ticket for the wrong game: UserID: 2

So it should get fixed as soon as Joe is reading this... I could be wrong
tough...

Kind Regards,
Neico