From: Lythium [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 7:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: cs 1.3 retail dedicated server keeps quitting

The past week several people have said that the retail cs and hl client
installs can run servers just fine using the hlds.exe that's included
with them as there is no difference to hlserver.  I've seen a good
amount of problems with this and every single person who has switched
over to the standalone dedicated server has remedied them.  So there
must be something different.

Lythium