doubt all you like, the document clearly spells out what cl_interp
is/does. It's got to do with you and your view of the server's data.
Your view of the server data has nothing to do with my view of the
server data. You can alter *your* 'delay' all you like, it doesn't
affect me, as I have my own setting, and my own communication with the
server. It's the same thing as saying that because you have a 500ms
ping that I also have an effective 500ms ping, even though I actually
have a 25ms ping. Your ping is your business, not mine, and it doesn't
change anything with my communication with the server. It only affects
you.

--
Clayton Macleod