um, you only have to make one.  One that spawns bots.  Your regular
server.cfg will ensure bots don't spawn.  Then the config file you
make that does spawn bots can simply be copied.  Copy it to the names
of all the maps that you want bots on.  Relatively simple task.  There
might be a more elegant way to do it, but I'd just do a directory
listing, redirected to a text file.  That'll give you the names of all
the maps you have.  Then just search and replace .bsp with .cfg.  Add
a copy command to the beginning of each line.  Wouldn't take very long
to do at all.

--
Clayton Macleod
>get ye flask