We're planning to ship a mandatory TF2 server/client update later today.
We'll have the list of changes for you when the update is ready.

There are a few items (below) we're working on that won't be ready for
the release today. We're aware of these issues and are working to have
them fixed for the next update.

        - SourceTV issues (port/connection problems, and servers with
maxplayers 32)
        - mp_timelimit not functioning correctly on custom maps
        - FCVAR_NOTIFY broken on Linux servers

We'll be doing some work to educate players on the new Custom servers
tab, using both PR and user interface changes. Now that the
Internet/Custom servers system is in place, we'd like server admin to
work within it. We'll be delisting servers with custom rule sets that
deliberately work around the system.

Eric Smith
Valve