So weird and irritating.  This happens on DoD:S TOO!  It JUST happened to my
server!  I had 32 players in and every time the darned wehrmacht kept
getting the last flag, once the new round was supposed to begin, it wouldn't
for a while showing that time out in the upper right had corner.  The last
time they took all the flags and the next round was supposed to start the
timeout never went away.  The server was frozen after that.  :(