Totally agree

Now that the tagging system has no penalties just for using it, people
should be using it! (And mods should be setting appropriate tags
automatically)

All you end up doing is annoying potential players, who then not only will
quit because they've been mislead, but will never go near _any_ of your
servers again (because they can't trust that your genuinely vanilla server
is actually vanilla)

If a mod is unpopular with your players, how does hiding the fact you are
running help for more than a couple of minutes?  Surely a better response
would be a) Remove the mod, or b) Get used to reduced players

Would be nice to see the more popular mods / plugins enforce their correct
tags.

On a related note, it would be helpful if there was a couple more server
commands related to tags.  (I know those running scriptable mods can do this
themselves, but not all are)

Some sort of command that adds to the current list of tags (if it's not
already there)
Some sort of command that removes a tag from the list of tags (if it is
there)

It would make updating the description as you run config files a lot more
manageable.

Philip Cass on behalf of 127001.org