I didn't realize fakeclients was that bad already.

I run all 4 of my servers from 0-24 with no fakeclients what-so-ever. I
figured server admins were over using silly tools like that to try to
get players in their servers, because it just doesn't work unless
there's a very small player base, such as a mod.

Then again, to be honest, I was happy when fakeclients stopped working
and the maker stopped updating it.

Those days seem gone. Oh well. :P