From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nevermore
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 9:28 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] help !!!

But i am asking for help, TO STOP PIRACY!
I want ideas to promote legal software in a country where piracy is in
every day life...

But just mention "pirate" makes all of you to scream...

I have 20.000 players registered in my HLSTATS...
Only 7 of them uses steam...
I want your help to make all 20.000 players to buy steam...

Anyway... Who cares... you all are prejudiced people that will never
help me...

With people like you, this game will die...
Argentina has nowdays one of the most active HLDM and Adrenaline Gamer
comunity... Do you want to kill it?
I have reborn a 10 years old game from ashes... and it cost me so
much...