I've got sv_allow_lobby_only 0 (or whatever it is) and sv_unreserve in my
server.cfg.

I see it in the list
Other people see it in the list
I can join manually
Other people can join manually
I can join manually when people are already in game
Other people can join manually when people are already in game
I can join manually after the server has emptied out
Other people can join manually after the server has emptied out

I have no idea however if people are able to join from the lobby matchmaking
thing
My server is empty, and I'm concerned that people aren't being matched to it
via the matchmaker.

Anyway to test this?
If you've been auto-joined to "Love Me Sexy", let me know.