If Valve wanted to stop achievement farming servers, they would have set up
a server blacklist a long, long time ago. Besides, there are people who just
don't have the time (some people actually have a life and work!) to spend
killing millions of people to unlock an achievement. By the time that they
do, the game will most likely be replaced with the next installment. Also,
unlocks are a crock of crap to new players as they will get pissed off and
leave by older, younger players having more powerful guns while they have
shit guns. If achievement farming on farming servers keeps them playing back
in my or someone else's server, I'm all for it.