It's a good thing they don't ban the MAC address of you NIC :)

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of msleeper
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 4:07 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] TF2 Blog Post: Server Scoring

Since it is such a hot topic, I'd figure I'd let you guys know that 1.)
I used a throwaway IP for it, 2.) it was only up for 44 hours - it went
up right before the Scout update came out and went down 2 days later,
and 3.) it won't be making a return until the next class update.

I'm not really worried about it being delisted anyway since it's not a
real server or real IP I use, and I'll just use another throwaway IP
when it eventually does get delisted.