I have over 40 hours of playtime since the update hit and neither a Huntsman
nor an Ambassador( also no razorback, etc). While others are running around
with all of them. Having a way that actually allows me to work towards
gaining the weapons I want is better than getting 5 buttsaugers and a 4 pack
of bonk when you don't want them.