From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Saul Rennison
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 1:50 PM
To: syate...@cfl.rr.com; Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] TF2 - Removing Halos

GET. A FUCKING. GRIP.

They're hats, get over it. They're only making it fit the cartoon
style more and make the entire game appeal to a wider audience. How
the hell can hats on players make a game terrible? I'm all for
customization and unique player characters to make you stand out, and
I think they achieved this well with hats.

Stop whining and play the game.

Thanks,
- Saul.