I agree. Stuff like hats should be available to eveyone.  Silly.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Flubber <flub...@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:15:05
Subject: Re: [hlds] TF2 - Removing Halos

What you don't get is that it's not only the hat it's the whole direction
the game is taking, the hat are just one crappy things; When the plugin
allowing everybody to wear any hat went out, i install it everywhere, cause
i don't see why people should get something randomly instead of having fun
wearing whatever the want. My biggest fear is the weapons ranks that will
someday means something. I just wish that valve allow people too choose, i
don't go on rtd/premium account or other crappy mod servers, and i just
don't want that my own server became a pityfull higher weapons rank contest.
What is the cost of a cvar that disallow hats or new weapons. Whatever we'll
go thru plugin that's why they're here for, but that's a shame. I'd love TF2
since the beta and i don't like the way it's going that's all, the right
balance between fun cartoon game and a minimum teamplay or class balance is
what make this game great, and that's why i'm still playing it every night
having fun.