It loops internally.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Allan Button
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 4:48 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] TF2 srcds infinite loops.

Voogru,

I am just curious, as I am using a custom script ( in php ) aswell. Do you
run it on a crontab / windows sced, or does it loop internally?

I am also seeing this huge time between maps. For me its about 30-45
seconds. I thought it may have been with the tweaks ( not tf2 related ) I
had done to my kernel, so I reverted them and it still does it.

Allan 'MU¿D!CK' Button