> Again, logical fallacy (Reductio ad absurdum; reduction to the absurd -
> taking an argument to the extreme and criticizing the result doesn't make
> you right.)

You can replace this by any example; Fact is, it is offtopic, and only
because knowleged people following this list does not mean that you just
can go offtopic and ask your "out of the world" questions. It is not
what the list is/was ment for, at least for my understanding.
Therefor, as mentioned by others, are plenty of irc chans and forums
available.