From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Lane Eckley
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:02 PM
To: 'Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list'
Subject: Re: [hlds] COUNTER-STRIKE: SOURCE BETA

What does you commandline look like?

-Lane

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Rikard Bremark
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 3:57 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list

anyone else there that cant start the beta on win32?
i have downloaded it, removed the bin folder just to redownload it and make
sure verify_all works.
everything is downloaded, but i cant start the server, i dubbel click the
srcds.exe but nothing happen?!
------
//Rikard 'Zapy' Bremark
ComHem AB - http://www.comhem.se
Warzone.nu - http://www.warzone.nu
Warzone Short Valley

rikard.brem...@warzone.nu
z...@warzone.nu

On 2010-05-13 06:43, Mark Gunnett wrote:
> On the contrary, Valve can do whatever the heck they want. I just
> don't appreciate losing  compatibility with my current rig. It's a
> moot point since I'm going to be building a new one soon anyways. It
> just sucks when the game you once could play, now is unplayable. It's
> one thing to be
unable