I'm experiencing crashes only on the pl_thundermountain map
Crashes occur between rounds, and not every time the map is played. The new
round begins, clients get swapped in the other team, and then crash. The
last line in the log is always something like
"name<id><STEAM_0:1:23456><Red>" triggered "medic_death"
against "name<id><STEAM_0:1:23456><Red>" (healing "0") (ubercharge "0")
This is an excerpt from the log file http://pastebin.com/Sfwuipjx
Is anyone having similar problems?

A side question: the last crash dumps I have in the orangebox/bin/dumps
folder for any tf2 server I run was made on 06/24/2010.
Crash dumps for CSS, L4D and other gameservers are being generated fine. Is
there a magic command line argument to enable them again?
windows 2008

Thank you in advance
Claudio