Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 11:57
Subject: Re: [hlds] Team Fortress 2 Update Available

If you have ran servers for Valve games, you should already know that what master servers says, is not always the correct information. There is an update and it is required. You can choose to update manually or not but if you don't, players won't be able to connect to your server(s).

Sometimes masterservers just won't do the thing they should do.
-ics