On 10/19/2010 6:47 PM, Jason Ruymen wrote:
A required update for Team Fortress 2 is now available.  The specific changes
include:

- Fixed another sentry gun exploit that let Engineers build multiple sentries.
- Fixed Engineers being able to build level 3 mini-sentries using The Wrangler
for real this time

Jason

I'm sure glad I didn't remove the fix I had for the multiple sentry gun exploit.

I think I'll leave it in anyway.