Has anyone else noticed their TF2 servers crashing more often since the last
update? My servers never crashed before, but with yesterday's update, all of
them are and I have no idea why. I've had at least 6 crashes since last
night, most often when the servers are full. Before I spend all my night
checking into it further and getting nowhere, I just thought I ask here and
see if anyone else has the problem and possibly a solution. I'm running MM:S
1.90, SourceMod 1.4.0, and some very basic plugins, nothing special. Like I
said, all worked fine until yesterday's update.

Thanks in advance,
Mike V.