I’ve noticed that these client crashes are reduced (but not eliminated) if you
prevent wearable entities from being sent to the client.

- Spencer.

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Mart-Jan Reeuwijk
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 7:50 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] HL2 Client Crashes in TF2 Since Last Update

As for the crashes, meh, its getting so old that.  As it is now running so
long, they should be able to do a graph of the average crashes of tf2 per day
vs the updates they did, and correlate the updates vs the crashes, and which
parts they changed with them to find the "features". There is at least a year
of data in there. Of course the deviation for other bugs that where addressed
in that will have to be calculated in.
For the item servers, I guess steam trading in-game hammers them even more. ppl
retrying and retrying etc.

  _____