Thanks for sharing guys, at my suspicions are confirmed.

Mike

  _____

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of 1nsane
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 8:00 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] HL2 Client Crashes in TF2 Since Last Update

That's a definite, some items are causing crashes.

I've seen a heavy that somehow magically had 2 sandwiches equipped at once
causing people around him to crash spontaneously. That was a couple updates
ago though.

Also had some complaints of festive weapons causing crashes, but was unable
to confirm if it was the festive weapon on that user causing the crash or
some other item. The crash did not happen immediately which is what made it
harder to figure out what weapon or item was causing the crash.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 8:42 PM, Spencer 'Voogru' MacDonald