We're releasing a fix later today and will hopefully address most of the
simultaneous client crashes that have been happening lately.

-Eric

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of ics
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:37 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] HL2 Client Crashes in TF2 Since Last Update

He already stated towards that they are looking into bugs now rather than Steam
issues related to connectivity. Those people left your server, one way or
another. Crash is very likely and it looks the same as i saw week ago. Each
client at the server crashed one at a time and then most of them came back
after they got their game back running.

-ics