That is incredibly dependent on what you're looking for.

Things to consider:
-Are facilities access 24 hours a day?
-What is their uptime guarantee? Research to verify they don't have issues.
-Do their facilities meet your cooling/power/network redundancy
expectations?
-Are there on site techs that provide remote hands and eyes for things like
reboots or simple tasks?
-Is it in a good geographical location for your playerbase? For example, a
server in Montana probably won't be good for East Coast players.
-How many providers do they peer with? You're looking for a good few solid
peers, and not a gaggle of peers you've never heard of.
-How many IP addresses are you provided with, and how many do you need?
-How much bandwidth do you get? Is it burstable if it's rate limited? What
are charges for overages? FastDL and replays can eat bandwidth quick.

Those are the very basic questions you should understand and have answers
for before considering colocating a server for any purpose. A lot of the
above are also expensive, but you absolutely get what you pay for. A
colocated server in a hot room that loses power during storms, with peers
that tend to drop randomly doesn't make for a good game server. It also
sucks if you have to drive 2 hours to reboot a server that locked up (it
happens), because there is no on site staff, or they are incapable of
hitting a power button.