I was wondering if anyone is seeing phantom clients in their servers since
the last update. I see two via HLSW in my 24/7 Dustbowl server
(64.120.99.43:27015 if you wanna look) and can't kick figure out how why
they are their and how to kick them.

One of these phantoms has the same exact connected time as another real
client in the server like it's somehow tied to that client.

If I restart the server, everything returns to normal but a couple of
phantoms eventually come back again and still till I restart again.

Another server I run had this issue too. It's like when a client
disconnects, it somehow leaves the connection open to the server and uses up
the slot they were in.

This all started with the last update and I'm just curious if any of you are
seeing it too.

Hope you all had a good 4th of July...
Mike