I noticed they capitalized the replay bot name this patch so they must have been dinking around with the replay/sourcetv bot naming code.

On 7/21/2012 2:06 PM, Peter HLDS wrote:
On both our TF2 and GMod servers, our source TV bot now shows up named
"SourceTV" instead of our usual custom name, set with tv_name.

The tv_name variable is still set and queryable, but seems to have no effect on
the actual bot's name.