This constant state of strife is getting too common on this mailing list.

Unfortunately, it seems like a few certain individuals are bent on forcing
their viewpoint and attacking their opponents whenever the issue is even
brushed upon. This debate is NOT an issue related to running servers and
thus shouldn't even occur on this list - there is a specific forum on SPUF
named "Server Feedback" in which this issue should ultimately be brought up
by those interested in discussing it.

While the list in theory would be the right place to bring it up, the fact
that Valve does not even respond when these contentious discussions occur
here is a pretty good reason to file it on the Valve Source game issue
tracker, where they'll at least barely acknowledge it by marking it as a
feature request and hopefully where none of this pointless fighting will
occur.

thesupremecommander (Steam<http://steamcommunity.com/id/thesupremecommander>
)