He's been doing this for a while now. Whether it's because he's just lazy,
misunderstands the principle of a mailing list, or doesn't want Valve to
see him insulting anyone who doesn't agree with him, I can't really be sure.

I myself received a direct abusive email from him the other day because he
didn't agree with my message. Liquid Source is not a pleasant individual
and should probably be stricken from the mailing list.

I, like most of you, subscribed to this mailing list because I want to stay
informed of HLDS news and to discuss ideas with others. Not to have abuse
hurled at others or myself because someone cannot have their own way.

Now, with that unpleasant interlude out of the way, back to business?