The issue is the folder and all my files are there, just when I try to use
them, it acts as if they aren't there

Failed to load sound "admin_plugin\english.wav", file probably missing from
disk/repository

and it's been working for well over 6 months, the only thing I can
attribute to it, i changed to sv_pure 1 the other day but nothing else has
changed