The list has been updated and categorized. Arena, Degroot Keep and Hydro do not
qualify for Quickplay.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2825-AFGJ-3513#maps

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Doctor McKay
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 9:30 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Important changes to TF2 coming soon

Process, Snakewater, and Standin are listed in the mapcycle_quickplay_cp.txt
that ships with the game, so it's safe to bet that they're Quickplay-eligible.
Degroot Keep and Hydro are not eligible, nor are any Arena maps.

Dr. McKay
www.doctormckay.com<http://www.doctormckay.com>

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 11:50 PM, Yun Huang Yong