Can't you guys just STOP with all these updates? It's getting ridiculous.
You are ruining the game. What's even worse, is that shit tons of people
paid for this game originally, you then make itf F2P, and just keep killing
it more week by week with these silly updates. Fix broken stuff, sure, but
adding all these additional stuff, it's just....ugh