“The constant updates breaking shit like SM”

Not valves responsibility.

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Albert Davis
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 9:21 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Optional TF2 dedicated server update released

It is server related since I run one, and I have played tf2 since the
beginning. The constant updates breaking shit like SM and the like, it's
getting rather tiresome.

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 8:59 AM, Anthony Duncan <anth...@kinevonetwork.com>
wrote:

You could always 'not' play the game. Also not server related so you should
probably use the community forums to vent instead.