Yes you can.

-ConfigSubDir=ServerSubFolderHere in your launch script/bat.

Jared Creasy
Community Relations
Tripwire Interactive

On 4/21/2015 1:58 AM, Flubber wrote:
Hello,

Can we set up multiple server from the same install?

    Added a note about that.  Thank you.

    Jared Creasy
    Community Relations
    Tripwire Interactive

    On 4/20/2015 6:23 PM, Ahmed Kandeel wrote:
    You guys might want to add to the wiki that you have to run the
    server at least once to ensure the default config files are
    generated. I just spent 15 minutes going through all of them
    checking that they hadn't been renamed in an update.

    On 20 April 2015 at 21:37, John Gibson
    <j...@tripwireinteractive.com
    <mailto:j...@tripwireinteractive.com>> wrote:

        Our current plan is to add Linux server support later on in
        the Early Access period.

        John Gibson
        President
        Tripwire Interactive