From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Ahmed Kandeel
Sent: 23 April 2015 13:46
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Re, KF2: Feature List

I changed the game and query ports in PCServer-KFEngine.ini and the webadmin
port on KFWeb.ini and I can confirm both work. My startup line is actually
pretty clean.

When I get home I'll reply with an example. I have tried setting game
difficulty in the command line since I couldn't find it in the config files,
but it didn't seem to do anything. So I've used the web panel to do so and
hopefully that edited the config files.

I hope it persists after a restart.

I've also set the admin password and game passwords too using the config files.

On 23 Apr 2015 11:49, "Anthony Duncan" <anth...@kinevonetwork.com