Not without getting super technical on crash callstacks. Right now we are gathering crash reports (via the Bugsplat tool) and working on resolving the most common crashes (as well as other low hanging fruit crashes). We are likely to have a few "hotfix" builds like this before our first proper patch (with bug fixes), but one is in the works.

Jared Creasy
Community Relations
Tripwire Interactive

On 4/23/2015 4:49 PM, Anthony Duncan wrote:

Anyone from TW able to go into more detail about patch 1006. Which fixes were added? Patch notes seem very brief if even a point to include them in their current state.

Those who haven’t seen them I’ll add what was put.

This update includes the following:

2 Server crash fixes

3 Client crash fixes

*From:*hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com [mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] *On Behalf Of *Ahmed Kandeel
*Sent:* 23 April 2015 13:46
*To:* Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
*Subject:* Re: [hlds] Re, KF2: Feature List

I changed the game and query ports in PCServer-KFEngine.ini and the webadmin port on KFWeb.ini and I can confirm both work. My startup line is actually pretty clean.

When I get home I'll reply with an example. I have tried setting game difficulty in the command line since I couldn't find it in the config files, but it didn't seem to do anything. So I've used the web panel to do so and hopefully that edited the config files.

I hope it persists after a restart.

I've also set the admin password and game passwords too using the config files.