Oh well, deal with it. I did. And my servers are all running fine.
Software updates almost always break something on third party mods.

This has been happening since valve started. Alfred dealt with this
with Adminmod.

You whining is not going to change a thing. And if your running a
business, explain to your clients that addons will be disabled to
there is a fix.

And if you run a gaming community and rent a server. You just have to
wait for the mods to be updated. Not the end of the world.. Its just a
game.

Oh, and the servers still run without mods.. :-)