From: Jason Ruymen <jas...@valvesoftware.com>
<hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>, Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing
list <h...@list.valvesoftware.com>, "hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com"
<hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 26, 2011 23:37:10 GMT+00:00
Subject: [hlds_linux] Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Required updates for Team Fortress 2 are now available.  The specific changes
include:

- Corrected the damage ramp for the Cow Mangler 5000 and the Soda Popper
- Fixed a rare crash bug with the Demoman TFBot laying stickybomb traps
- Fixed a bug that would cause team-painted wearable gibs to show an incorrect
color
- Fix memory leak when updating the item schema
- Fix an occasional crash on game exit
- Replay updates
?? - Client
????? - Added basic/rough render queue for internal use to increase replay
output for relaunch trailer
????? - Block files are now deleted on replay reconstruction (i.e. viewing), to
conserve disk space
????? - Unneeded block files are now cleaned up automatically on startup
?? - Server
????? - Fixed fileserver cleanup
????? - Any time replay_fileserver_offload_hostname is modified, the
corresponding IP is resolved and cached, if possible.? This fixes a crash, as
well as failed publishing due to "unresolved hostname" errors.
????? - Added a fileserver IP lookup test to replay publish test
????? - Setting replay_enable to 0 now halts recording and does cleanup
automatically, the way replay_stoprecord does.? This fixes a crash that would
occur when replay_enable was set to 0 and a changelevel was executed.
?? - Replay temp directories automatically cleared on startup on both client
and server
?? - Memory management improvements
- Added ConVar demo_fov_override, which overrides the FOV during demo playback
if the value is non-zero

Jason

------------------------------

Message: 2
This is at 2 different data centers, and 1 home location for testing.
effecting  linux and windows.

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 7:37 PM, Jason Ruymen <jas...@valvesoftware.com>wrote:

> Required updates for Team Fortress 2 are now available.  The specific
> changes include:
>
> - Corrected the damage ramp for the Cow Mangler 5000 and the Soda Popper
> - Fixed a rare crash bug with the Demoman TFBot laying stickybomb traps
> - Fixed a bug that would cause team-painted wearable gibs to show an
> incorrect color
> - Fix memory leak when updating the item schema
> - Fix an occasional crash on game exit
> - Replay updates
>    - Client
>       - Added basic/rough render queue for internal use to increase replay
> output for relaunch trailer
>       - Block files are now deleted on replay reconstruction (i.e.
> viewing), to conserve disk space
>       - Unneeded block files are now cleaned up automatically on startup
>    - Server
>       - Fixed fileserver cleanup
>       - Any time replay_fileserver_offload_hostname is modified, the
> corresponding IP is resolved and cached, if possible.  This fixes a crash,
> as well as failed publishing due to "unresolved hostname" errors.
>       - Added a fileserver IP lookup test to replay publish test
>       - Setting replay_enable to 0 now halts recording and does cleanup
> automatically, the way replay_stoprecord does.  This fixes a crash that
> would occur when replay_enable was set to 0 and a changelevel was executed.
>    - Replay temp directories automatically cleared on startup on both
> client and server
>    - Memory management improvements
> - Added ConVar demo_fov_override, which overrides the FOV during demo
> playback if the value is non-zero
>
> Jason

Message: 3