They don't correlate. Nor do the timings of the log dumps match to the timing of the actual snapshot overflow occurrences. And not all reliable snapshot overflows seem to be dumped to files. I reinstalled srcds earlier this week for both my servers, but my back up of one server shows that the netspike.txt file (which was 2GB) was last touched June 29th despite having reliable snapshot overflow errors through to July 9th when I reinstalled.