Ah, I didn't see your original message regarding the file size. I don't think the OS is the limitation. 16TB is the max file size for ext4 is it not? Windows admins are seeing larger file sizes than this, so it must be a limitation on the linux branch.

I am at a loss as to what my recent CPU spikes are caused by if it's not this debugging code. I never had any issues before the recent updates, and even with SourceMod/MetaMod disabled I still see them occurring.