From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Russell
Smith
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 8:33 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Optional (for servers) Team Fortress 2 update
released

They don't correlate.  Nor do the timings of the log dumps match to the
timing of the actual snapshot overflow occurrences.  And not all
reliable snapshot overflows seem to be dumped to files.  I reinstalled
srcds earlier this week for both my servers, but my back up of one
server shows that the netspike.txt file (which was 2GB) was last touched
June 29th despite having reliable snapshot overflow errors through to
July 9th when I reinstalled.