But that ruins gameplay when the boss is not around.

I know there is no perfect solution, but the suggestiones here were usefull.

-ics

1.11.2012 22:33, Erik-jan Riemers kirjoitti:
Not the best sollution.. but you can always just force everyone in 1 team
color. All still works, then it is just all against him without people
being able to kill.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of David
Staudt
Sent: donderdag 1 november 2012 21:21
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Add option for disallowing killing during
Merasmus spawn

It is a game play mechanic decision that unfortunately results in a large
amount of rancor and recrimination among the players (as a player I've
avoided koth_lakeside_event for this reason.)  TF2 otherwise is brilliant
in sidestepping these kinds of friction-causing griefing opportunities.
Hoping the SourceMod plugin suffices for now, and probably represents the
best path for any immediate near-term resolution.

[DS]