Hi,

On Wed, Oct 07, 2015 at 20:09 +0200, Stefan `Sec` Zehl wrote:
> Thanks, but I tried that already. So far I've verified my game cache 6
> times, restarted steam 3 times and rebooted twice. Still no go.
>
> I would not have dared to ask here if I hadn't tried that before.

Just to say I'm sorryfor the added noise. One of thoes must've fixed it
without me noticing. Turns out I thought I still wasn't updated because
my HUD displayed the old gun mettle background AND the GC server bugged
out and said "No servers found". Testing with "version" in the console
shows the correct version now, and manually connecting to servers works.

CU,
    Sec
--
stop reading here