Hi
I am trying to use the belongs-to-slide-editor: Thank you Dave and
Brian.
But I when I try to use it I get an error. The idea it to replace the
'Edit' button in a table-plus with the slide editor and have the from
appear,do an edit then save it and the form disappears.
My code for the index page is:
<extend tag="index-page" for="QuoteCategory">
<old-index-page merge>
<collection: replace>
<table-plus fields="title">
<controls:><belongs-to-slide-editor/></controls:>
</table-plus>
</collection:>
</old-index-page>
</extend>
This results in an Exception: See later on.
If I edit the 'belongs-to-slide-editor' def and remove the
param='anchor' in the <a> tag. then the code renders, when I click on
the edit tag the form rolls down, all OK. But when I save or cancel
the form the whole page is refreshed, the form is not rolled up.
What am I doing wrong?
Cheers
Geoff
Exception:
NoMethodError in Quote categoriesController#index
undefined method `all_parameters' for #<ActionView::Base:0xb5dd4324>
RAILS_ROOT: /home/geoffd/projects/dn8
Application Trace | Framework Trace | Full Trace
vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:605:in
`send'
vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:605:in
`method_missing'
vendor/plugins/hobo-contrib/taglibs/belongs-to-slide-editor.dryml:
10:in `slide_editor_view_part'
vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:248:in
`new_context'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_view/helpers/
capture_helper.rb:129:in `with_output_buffer'
vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:248:in
`new_context'
vendor/plugins/hobo-contrib/taglibs/belongs-to-slide-editor.dryml:9:in
`slide_editor_view_part'
vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:159:in
`send'
vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:159:in
`call_part'
vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:248:in
`new_context'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_view/helpers/
capture_helper.rb:129:in `with_output_buffer'
vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:248:in
`new_context'
vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:157:in
`call_part'
vendor/plugins/hobo-contrib/taglibs/belongs-to-slide-editor.dryml:9:in
`belongs_to_slide_editor'
vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:248:in
`new_context'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_view/helpers/
capture_helper.rb:129:in `with_output_buffer'
vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:248:in
`new_context'
vendor/plugins/hobo-contrib/taglibs/belongs-to-slide-editor.dryml:9:in
`belongs_to_slide_editor'
vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:328:in
`_tag_context'
vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:248:in
`new_context'
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.2.2/lib/action_view/helpers/
capture_helper.rb:129:in `with_output_buffer'
vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:248:in
`new_context'
vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/lib/hobo/dryml/template_environment.rb:328:in
`_tag_context'
vendor/plugins/hobo-contrib/taglibs/belongs-to-slide-editor.dryml:8:in
`belongs_to_slide_editor'
app/views/taglibs/application.dryml:127:in
`index_page__for_quote_category'
app/views/taglibs/application.dryml:127:in
`index_page__for_quote_category'
app/views/taglibs/application.dryml:126:in
`index_page__for_quote_category'
app/views/taglibs/application.dryml:125:in
`index_page__for_quote_category'
app/views/taglibs/auto/rapid/pages.dryml:231:in
`index_page__for_quote_category_without_a71a4953a7a8'
app/views/taglibs/auto/rapid/pages.dryml:225:in
`index_page__for_quote_category_without_a71a4953a7a8'
app/views/taglibs/auto/rapid/pages.dryml:225:in
`index_page__for_quote_category_without_a71a4953a7a8'
app/views/taglibs/auto/rapid/pages.dryml:218:in
`index_page__for_quote_category_without_a71a4953a7a8'
app/views/taglibs/application.dryml:35:in `page'
app/views/taglibs/application.dryml:28:in `page'
app/views/taglibs/application.dryml:28:in `page'
app/views/taglibs/application.dryml:15:in `page'
app/views/taglibs/themes/clean/clean.dryml:2:in
`page_without_abf0e3c79877'
app/views/taglibs/themes/clean/clean.dryml:1:in
`page_without_abf0e3c79877'
app/views/taglibs/application.dryml:14:in `page'
app/views/taglibs/application.dryml:13:in `page'
app/views/taglibs/auto/rapid/pages.dryml:215:in
`index_page__for_quote_category_without_a71a4953a7a8'
app/views/taglibs/auto/rapid/pages.dryml:214:in
`index_page__for_quote_category_without_a71a4953a7a8'
app/views/taglibs/application.dryml:121:in
`index_page__for_quote_category'
app/views/taglibs/application.dryml:120:in
`index_page__for_quote_category'
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---