I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work on the index page.  Can
you make the agility app fail?

Bryan

On Mar 17, 12:21 pm, geoffd123 <[email protected]> wrote:
> Thanks Bryan, I appreciate it.
>
> I checked the html, and every thing looks ok, the correct id's etc.
>
> Could it be that be that it is because I am doing it on an index page
> (index.dryml) that is causing the problem and not a show page?
>
> What I have is a table-plus on an index page and I then want to edit
> the items 'in-place' using the drop down box.
>
> Cheers
> Geoff
>
> On Mar 17, 4:19 pm, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > That should work, but it won't with my example in agility/contrib-test
> > > because I'm not following the Rapid convention.  I'll try and make it
> > > work in agility/contrib-test so you have a worked up example.
>
> > OK, the example has been 
> > updated:http://github.com/tablatom/agility/blob/contrib-test/app/views/projec...
>
> > I even added a test for it, which was much more work.
>
> > cheers,
> > Bryan
>
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to